Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Kile West honored by high school alma mater

I wasn't home much this weekend, and at any rate, I don't watch a lot of local news, so I missed this story yesterday, and just happened upon it because the local station linked to my post on Kile's funeral from last June.

Yesterday, Memorial Day, Hutto ISD honored the Hutto High alumnus in a ceremony dedicating the new Kile G. West Memorial Field House. Kile was killed in Iraq on Memorial Day one year ago. I think this was a very appropriate choice, since Kile played high school football and baseball for Hutto High School.

KXAN video report on dedication (5/26/08)

Tribute to Kile West - Part 1



Tribute to Kile West - Part 2



Patriot Guard Kile West Mission video

Another video tribute to Kile

And another video tribute

No comments: